Thursday, May 30, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 - May

May 2013 Tags
This tag came together really well. I love the Tim Holtz rub-ons. I received two sets (plus a stamp set) when I was picked as a winner for my April tag.

As usual I used watercolor paper for my tag. The Distress Stains that I used are Peeled Paint, Barn Door, Frayed Burlap, Broken China, Seedless Grape, and Bronze.


May 2013 tag
The rub-ons are called Remnant Rubs – Elements. It’s cool how they have this great white space around and within them. The resist effect really comes through. The images are fun and quirky and very detailed. There is a lot of variety too.

The light bulb is the main embellishment. Isn’t it fabulous? It is a Junkyard Findings from Prima. I added a bit of film strip – finally bought some of that! I attached a knowledge Muse Token with a small brad.

May 2013 TagI used two stamp sets, both are Tim Holtz by Stampers Anonymous. The gears are from the Industrial Blueprints set and the text is from the Way With Words set. The ink is black Archival Ink.

You can’t tell from these photos, but the bronze distress paint leaves a faint bronze shimmer.



May 2013 Tag
I used the same distress stains as listed above on white crinkle ribbon. I didn’t realize that I had a package of that stashed away too. Happy discovery!!! (I think I have too much craft crap.)

I made a second tag that you can see here. Check out Tim’s technique post for a how-to.

On a side note, I had no idea how freakin’ hilarious Arrested Development is. I have been laughing so hard I can barely breathe!

What is your favorite sitcom, past or present?

Hope you are having a great day!
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!